26 de diciembre de 2011

My favourites songs for this Christmas

Every christmas I use to watch Scrooge (Albert Finney, Sir Alec Guiness) 1970, it has become a tradition for me.
I laugh a lot, I broke into tears too, and I sing and dance a lot with this film (nooo, I'm not getting mad)
I'm pretty sure many people watched this film once or twice, or as me several times in my life.
Just want to share with you some of the songs .
Happy singing!




Cada navidad suelo ver la película Scrooge (1970, Albert Finney , Sir Alec Guiness), ya se ha convertido en una tradición.
Me rio un montón, también lloro y canto y bailo con esta película (noooo, no me he vuelto loca)
Estoy segura que muchos de vosotros en su vida la habrá visto una o dos veces, o como yo muchas ;)
Simplemente quería pasaros unos enlaces a youtube para compartir algunos de los temas que más me gustan

Que canteis a gusto!


December 25th
I like life
Thank you very much

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario