7 de febrero de 2012

The usual suspects

The usual suspects by lenarod8
The usual suspects, a photo by lenarod8 on Flickr.
My hubby asked me to made a new wallet for him.
He was wearing and old leather card holder, very functional but too boring and serious.
I'm a real fan of Harris tweed. Yeah, I know harris tweed can be a little bit expensive but If you had the oportunity to touch this handwoven cloth you know what I mean. And with leather is the perfect combo!

Here you have some info more about Harris Tweed history.




I take the pattern from his old wallet and added a department for notes (is this correct?).
I think is the perfect size for men. It has four card slots and one notes slot. I'm seriously thinking to add a coin pocket on the back, but maybe it will be too much.
I will be glad to hear your comments


You'll find a few wallets at my etsy store, just in case you want to get one for Valentine's day :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Me encantan, ire a echar una mirada a tu tienda :)
    Saludos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias Lorena. Ya me dirás que te parece, me gustaría mucho saber tu opinión :)

    ResponderEliminar