24 de septiembre de 2012

Destash

As I told you some weeks ago, I'm going to destash some of my fabric stash. I'm pretty sure I will not use all these fabrics and I need to get some money for baby clothes and furniture.

If you're interested send me an email and I will send you a Paypal invoice, shipping cost are calculated by weight.

Once you have selected the fabrics I will calculate how much it will be and I will contact you.
Fabrics will be sent via Correos España (Shipping cost rates)


Here you have Amy Butler Home dec collection



Measures and prices are the following:

1. Nigella. Petal. Forest / water lotus  - Less than a yard (33" x 54") - $13


2. August Fields. Wild bouquet. Moss / bright buds - 1 7/8 yard - $22


3. AF. Dew drops. aqua / bright buds - 18" x 26" (a little bit more ) -$4


4. N. Water. spinach / water lotus  - 1 yard (37" x 54") -$15


5. AF. Wild bouquet. Ivory / bright buds - Half yard -$7.50

6. AF. Dew drops.seafoam / fresh start - 14" x 54" (less than HY) - $6

AB. August Fields. OOP Printed on 54” wide, 100% cotton fabric
AB Nigella. OOP .Printed on 54” wide, 100% cotton sateen fabric

Valori Wells Della Flannel



2 sets of 4FQ each one. $6 each set. SOLD
 
I've a lot more to destash including Joel Dewberry, Kaffe Fassett, scrap packs and Heather ross, so stay tunned.


 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario